StageBow Privacy Notice - YT Version
- Browsing StageBow. You can watch videos and view images on StageBow without having a StageBow Account or a PHP/StageBow Account. You also can contact us through the StageBow Support Center or by emailing us directly without having to register for an account.
- Your StageBow Account. For some activities on StageBow, like uploading videos, images, posting reviews, flagging videos, or watching restricted videos, you need a StageBow or PHP/StageBow Account. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A PHP/StageBow Account, additionally, allows you to access other PHP/StageBow services that require registration.
- Usage Information. When you use StageBow, we may record information about your usage of the site, such as the brands, groups and favorites you subscribe and fandom to, which other users you communicate with, the videos and images you watch, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in StageBow (including UI elements, settings). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your StageBow Account. In order to ensure the quality of our service to you, we may place a tag (also called a "web beacon") in HTML-based customer support emails or other communications with you in order to confirm delivery.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information, images or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., video reviews, your profile page) may be collected and used by others. If you download the StageBow Uploader, your copy includes a unique application number. This number, and information about your installation of the Uploader (version number, language) will be sent to StageBow when the Uploader automatically checks for updates and will be used to update your version of the Uploader.
- If you submit personal information to StageBow, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of StageBow, and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
- We do not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major StageBow changes or for customer service purposes). You also can choose how often StageBow sends you email updates in your StageBow Account settings page.
Information That is Publicly Available
- When you create a StageBow Account, some information about your StageBow Account and your account activity will be provided to other users of StageBow. This may include the date you opened your StageBow Account, the date you last logged into your StageBow Account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos and images you have watched.
- Your StageBow Account name, not your email address, is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activities on StageBow, such as when you upload videos, images or send messages through StageBow. Other users can contact you by leaving a message or review on the site.
- Any videos that you submit to StageBow may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other StageBow users or the general public.
- You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users on your StageBow Account brand page. If you choose to add certain features to your StageBow Account brand page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your associates or other users. Such shared activity may include your favorite videos, videos you rated; as well as images and videos that you have uploaded.
- If you have a StageBow Account, you may update or correct your personal profile information, email preferences and privacy settings at any time by visiting your account profile page.
- You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed associates at any time by editing your StageBow Account and the features that are included on your brand page. If you have enabled Active Sharing, other users may see that you, as identified by your account name, not your email address, are watching the same video.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personal information through StageBow, in which case you can still view videos, images and explore StageBow, but StageBow may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced StageBow features may use other PHP/StageBow services like PHP/StageBow Checkout or AdSense. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.